Eastspace is your online space for mental health and wellbeing information in East Lothian.
We aim to:
- provide information about local mental health and wellbeing services and support
- provide a platform to promote positive mental health and wellbeing through connecting people to local activities and places
- provide resources to support self-help and self-management
Eastspace is managed by Health in Mind, a Scottish mental health and wellbeing charity, that supports people and communities across East Lothian.
To find out more about Health in Mind or Eastspace, please email Julie Huggan email@example.com.
Eastspace Reference Group
Eastspace is supported by a reference group who:
- provide suggestions and information about Eastspace content
- supports the promotion of Eastspace
- monitors feedback and help us to make decisions on changes where appropriate.
The group meets quarterly and membership includes individuals with lived experience of mental health difficulties, carers and representation from a wide range of charities and organisations.
If you would like to learn more about our reference group, please get in touch with Julie Huggan at