The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted several issues in relation to social care. The Health and Sport Committee is now holding an inquiry to look at:
- the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the social care sector;
- wider issues impacting social care delivery that have come to light because of Covid-19; and
- how lessons can be learned to improve social care systems and delivery in Scotland in the future.
Please fill out this online survey if you are:
- an individual receiving care at home
- a family member and unpaid carers
- a staff member, managers or owner of care at home services, or personal assistants providing care.
The experiences you share will be added to evidence and insights that have already been gathered about social care and the effect of the pandemic on care homes. They will be used to support formal sessions in October and November 2020.
Please note, the Health and Sports Committee is not able to take up individual issues raised in this inquiry, but if you would like support or advice you can contact your Constituency or Regional MSPs.
Please submit your views by Monday 7 September 2020.
For more information and to access the online survey, please go to – yourviews.parliament.scot