Do you know about Carers of East Lothian? They offer a range of support to people in East Lothian, who look after or support someone else who wouldn’t otherwise cope.
There are various support groups across East Lothian that meet regularly, as follows:
- Dunbar – second Wednesday of each month 10.30 to 12.00
- Direlton – first Tuesday of each month 10.30 to 12.00
- North Berwick – second Tuesday of each month 10.30 to 12.00
- Tranent – last Friday of each month 11.00 to 1.00
- Musselburgh – last Wednesday of each month at 10.00
- Port Seton – for Carers of people with mental health issues – each month – call us for dates
- Musselburgh- for Parents of adults on the autistic spectrum (PASDA) – last Thursday of each month 6.30 to 8.30
These are a great opportunity to meet other people in the same situation and to share experiences. Groups are informal and welcoming.
For more information contact Carers of East Lothian on 0131 665 0135.