The ‘What matters to you?’ campaign aim is to encourage people to keep having these conversations throughout their lives, not just for one day.
- You can join in ‘What matters to you?’ day an individual or as a team
- Complete the online registration form to tell us how you are taking part
- Have a ‘What matters to you?’ conversation with at least one person on or around 6 June
- Reflect on how it felt and what happened as a result
- Share your experience of having the conversation
- You can also order or download resources to help promote the day in your organisation, department or team
For more information, go to the ‘What matters to you?’ website