Bridges Project is a charity which provides a number of services to assist young people manage transitions into adulthood and life beyond school. We work across East Lothian and Midlothian. Our services are offered on a voluntary basis and are free and confidential.
Our objectives are to assist young people with:
- Improving their employability, training and education related skills
- Managing their move to independent living
- developing skills which will help them manage a job, a house, relationships etc
- becoming more active members of the community
- realising their potential
We welcome enquiries about our work and if you want to find out more, please feel free to contact us by email or telephoneTel: 0131 665 1621