Bridges Project is a charity which provides a number of services to assist young people to manage transitions into adulthood and life beyond school in East Lothian and Midlothian.
Services are offered on a voluntary basis and are free and confidential.
Our objectives are to assist young people with:
- improving their employability, training and education-related skills
- managing their move to independent living
- developing skills which will help them manage a job, a house, relationships etc
- becoming more active members of the community
- realising their potential
Tel: 0131 665 1621