Circle East Lothian Project
For children, Circle can:
- meet with children and help them cope with their worries
- help children to access groups/activities
- support to improve school engagement
- support parents to attend children’s (take out ‘medical’) appointments
Circle can help parents to:
- manage children’s behaviour
- set routines, eg bed time, home work
- access other services eg drug and alcohol agencies, counselling, employment, education
- fill in forms and manage correspondence
- attend meetings with professionals, social workers, housing officers
Circle will also provide support to other members of your family who are involved in the children’s lives eg grandparents.
How To Get In Touch
Phone Number: 01620 827554
Intended Client Groups:
- Drug and Alcohol Users
Applicants for this service should also meet this condition:
Parents and families affected by drug and alcohol misuse
This service accepts direct self referrals.
Contact Info. & Service Address
Macmerry Business Park
Monday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Tuesday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Wednesday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Thursday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Friday 9.00 am – 4.00 pm
Tel: 01620 827554
Facilities & Access
This service has the following facilities:
- Public Parking
- This service is not accessible to wheelchair users.
- Creche facilities are not available at this location.
Provider's Name: Circle Scotland
Circle Scotland offers a range of whole family support services that promote children’s healthy development and potential. They engage with families who face exclusion due to social injustice, poverty and health inequalities.