Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over
Who provides this?
- East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership, NHS Lothian, Changes, Citizens Advice Bureau, East Lothian Works,
Pop by for a chat and we can sign post you to a range of therapeutic, wellbeing, practical and social support options offered by the NHS and the local community.
This is an information-giving service, hosted by NHS Adult Mental Health, with representatives from Changes, Penumbra Community Link Work, Psychological Therapies, Citizens Advice Bureau and East Lothian Works.
What we can offer:
- Walkins – appointment required
- Supporting access to online digital therapy
- Raising awareness of psychological self-help guides and resources
- Linking with community resources in East Lothian including support groups and social activities
- Signposting to financial and practical support
How do I access this?
- Drop in
- Please note we are not a crisis drop-in. If you are experiencing feelings of suicide or despair, then you can contact you GP or Samaritans on 116 123
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
East Lothian Community Hospital Foyer
- Parking available
- Wheelchair accessible
|12.00 pm – 2.00 pm