Who is this for?
- People aged 50 years old and over
Who provides this?
- East Lothian Council
- NHS Lothian
The Ageing Well project promotes healthy lifestyles for people over 50 in East Lothian. The Ageing Well project aims to maintain and promote physical and mental health, wellbeing and quality of life for people over 50 in East Lothian through a list of activities.
- chair based exercise
- gentle exercise for seniors
- seated pilates
- The Warblers; singing for lung health
- Slow mindful yoga
- Zumba gold class
- spine opening pilates
- yoga for everyone
- senior mo(ve)ments (simple dance exercise)
- mindfulness for better health
- Tai Chi and Wellbeing Class
- walk & talk
- health and wellbeing walks
Some ways Ageing Well can help are:
- Set up new activities where there is a demand or a gap
- Help signpost you to activities in your area
- Help you stay healthy and active for longer
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Depends on the activity. See activity list to the right for more details.
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
- Wheelchair access
Depends on the activity. See activity list to the right for more details on class times.