Who is this for?
- Women looking for emotional support
Who provides this?
- Anam Cara
The next series of workshops starts on 8 November 2021
Anam Cara is a registered Scottish charity supporting woman and aims to improve their emotional wellbeing. The award-winning team can support and guide you through its workshops and on your journey to find yourself.
This service offers continual and offers consistent support to women. The workshops run between 3 weeks and 3 months. During this time, a daily befriending service is available.
Anam Cara is able to support you if you are:
- experiencing low self-worth or low self-esteem
- at risk, or are using unhealthy coping mechanisms eg alcohol, drugs, food, social media
- feeling stuck and unable to change
- feeling like your past is impacting your future
Alongside the workshops, you are invited to attend a weekly ZOOM session for questions and connection.
* Anam Cara is not a crisis or treatment service for women with more severe mental health difficulties. However, Anam Cara will support women on their pathway to recovery from substance misuse.
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|