Who is this for?
- Women over the age of 18 and who have had contact with the criminal justice system
- Woman who attend the group must also have another form of support worker
Who provides this?
- East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership
“Connect is a free service available for women who:
- are over the age of 18
- live in East Lothian
- have had some involvement with the criminal justice system and who need support with:
- substance use
- mental health difficulties
- have experienced domestic abuse
- are experiencing isolation
- have low confidence or self esteem
Connect is a safe place for you to:
- take part in a structured group work programme
- learn coping strategies for life situations
- learn about and access community services, and introduce you to community services
- talk and get support from your peers.
Connect is a group that runs for approximately 7 months.
How do I access this?
- Third party referrals ( a social worker, health professionals or support workers)
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Numbers are limited due to Covid restrictions at present.
- public parking available
- Wheelchair access
|Tuesday||10.00 am – 3.00 pm|