Who is this for?
- People aged between 18 – 65 years old
Who provides this?
- East Lothian Health and Social Care Partnership (ELHSCP)
Mental Health Occupational Therapy can support individuals with conditions such as depression, anxiety and panic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorders, functional neurological disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and concurring drug, alcohol and physical health difficulties.
The Occupational Therapist will work with you to build your confidence, skills and techniques to manage your everyday activities.
They will support people to:
• look after yourself for example getting up in the morning, shopping, cooking and healthy eating, budgeting
• look after your home
• plan what to do each day, set goals and work towards them
• meet new people and take part in hobbies and interests
• support attendance of activity groups
• find a paid or voluntary job
• achieve as much as you can for yrouself and get the most out of life
The team also work with older adults (over 65) who have conditions such as dementia, depression, anxiety, psychotic illness and drug, alcohol and physical health difficulties.
The Occupational Therapist can help you to lead healthy and fulfilling lives by improving your ability to carry out personal, domestic, social and leisure activities.
How do I access this?
- GP referral
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
- Public parking available
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ewanm3.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476