Who is this for?
- Adults aged 50 years old and over
Who provides this?
The Ageing Well project promotes healthy lifestyles for people over 50 in East Lothian. The project is a partnership between NHS Lothian and East Lothian Council.The Ageing Well project aims to maintain and promote the physical and mental health, wellbeing and quality of life for people over 50 in East Lothian through a list of activities.
Walk your way to better health and wellbeing and learn to Nordic Walk
- Poles provided
- Led by trained Walk Leaders
- Tones the upper and lower body
- And it’s FREE to attend!!
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a waiting list?
- Haddington, Meet outside Aubigny Sports Centre
- Starting 18 May for 6 weeks
- From 10 am – 11 am.
To book your place and for the most up to date information, please contact Parvine, Ageing Well Coordinator on email@example.com or 07718 117585