Who is this for?
- People aged 18 years old and over
Who provides this?
- Health in Mind
The Black and Minority Ethnic Peer Connecting Service offers group support for people over 18 living in Eastlothian who are looking to improve or manage their mental health and wellbeing.
In this creative wellbeing group you will how to do macrame over 8 weeks.
- Do something with passion
- Combine creativity and relaxation
- Learn macrame to improve your wellbeing
- Reflective group discussion
- Promote mental health and wellbeing
- No special skills required: learn how to do macrame in 8 weeks
- Support, encouragement and valuable tips provided in every step
Start: Wednesday 10 May 2023
Time: 5 pm – 7 pm
Where: Volunteer Center East Lothian, Tranent, 56 High Street, EH33 1HH
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Support is offered via phone or video call with some potential for outdoor activities such as walks or outdoor cafe spaces
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|