Who is this for?
- For parents in East Lothian who are looking for welfare guidance and employability support.
Who provides this?
- ENABLE Works
Offered by ENABLE Works , Progress for Parents is a project in East Lothian. The service supports parents who have a disability (inclusive of mental health) or long-term health conditions. Within the project, they offer support:
- To find and sustain funded paid work experience placements for parents
- Support around finding employment around caring responsibilities
- Support to achieve a nationally recognised qualification
- Support with welfare rights through our Welfare Rights Advisor to maximise families income
A key part of ENABLE Works is to offer the supported employment model where they can work with employers to offer any in work support as well as helping with any reasonable adjustments. The Parent’s Project is a flexible and supportive initiative which provides a person-centred approach for all parents, as well as for employers. Through engaging with a highly skilled employment coordinator, participants will be job matched to suitable vacancies while improving their skills, confidence, and experience.
How do I access this?
- Self referral
- Referral by third party
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
This organisation can be flexible with their times.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/customer/www/ewanm3.sg-host.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/mw-space/single-services.php on line 476
(930.60 KB pdf)