Who is this for?
- Adults and families living in Edinburgh and East Lothian
Who provides this?
- People Know How
Reconnect is a service offering support to adults and families in East Lothian and Edinburgh to help them to improve wellbeing by increasing digital and social inclusion.
We run digital groups with partner organisations across East Lothian and Edinburgh, providing opportunities to either learn about technology and feel supported by others, or meet up with other people and feel more included in the community. Each session is designed from the experiences and input of our coordinators, with the aim of making them easy, approachable and enjoyable, and are open to anyone who needs help with digital, including families, young adults, those seeking employment or the elderly.
We can help with:
- Using devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops or desktop computers
- Connecting to the internet
- Navigating the web and social media
- Completing everyday tasks online
- Connecting with the community, family and friends
- Managing finances, paying bills and saving money online
- Reducing costs (energy providers, data plans, shopping, etc.)
- Finding opportunities for education and employment
- Feeling less isolated and having someone to talk to
How do I access this?
- Referrals by third parties
Is there a cost?
Is there a waiting list?
Check out our website for a full up-to-date map of all our digital group locations, times and directions, and find your nearest digital group.
|Monday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Tuesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Wednesday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Thursday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|
|Friday||9.00 am – 5.00 pm|