Keeping Well This Winter
There are many different ways to keep well this wintertime. Here are some ideas that people have shared with us:
- I like to get cosy on the couch and read one of my favourite books.
- I make sure I leave the house every day – even if the weather is awful!
- I make sure to call or send a message to the important people in my life. Just a wee message to check in with them or to say I’m thinking about them.
- If I catch myself feeling low for a few days, I will reach out to someone close to me or try and find online resources to help boost my wellbeing.
- I make sure to participate in activities I enjoy; going to gigs, walks with friends, playing games and watching bad Christmas films
- I take the time for self-care such as having a long bath, making my favourite meal or taking some time to journal.